- Hoist with the low headroom now mostly demanded features as per our order data.
- Maximum capacity is up to 20.000 Kg,
- The hoist is set-down on the trolley that runs on the lower flange of the beam.
- Supporting bars with circular cross sections which support the hoist in a set-down position.
- Most common solution for single girder crane with demand for optimized below-the-hook building working space. Compact design for maximum space utilization.
- The trolley is composed of an idler wheel assembly and a drive wheel assembly, both have two wheels made of machined pressed steel with spherical bearings.
- The wheels of the drive wheel assembly are opposing and have a crown gear wheel and are connected by a transmission bar.
- The steel supporting plates are adjustable along the bar and have anti derailment device.
Chain Hoist Series Electric Wire Rope Hoist Low headroom type – MX Series