- Hoist with the suspended type mechanism worldwide followed by many Crane suppliers.
- Hoist capacity is from 1.000kg to 20.000 Kg,
- The hoist is suspended and assembled to the trolley that runs on the lower flange of the beam
- The trolley is also available as articulated version to run on curves
- Application in single girder cranes where below-the-hook space is not important factor.
- Normal headroom design enables the hoist to operate directly under and parallel with the crane or runway beam.
- The trolley is composed of an idler wheel assembly and a drive wheel assembly, both have two wheels made of machined pressed steel with spherical bearings.
Chain Hoist Series Electric Wire Rope Hoist Normal headroom or articulated monorail trolley – MX Series